Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Standing on the Shoulders of Giants



  
Some may remember the Oasis Album standing on the shoulders of giants I think more toward the quote of Isaac Newtown.  Nevertheless every time I look at this picture of Myers my son and me at the beach I think of the this quote. As he turns 1 year old I continue to reflect how my life has changed in the last year.  My wife and I have new priorities, new expectations and certainly a new appreciation of the word, "free time."  I have learned most that our actions are a direct representation of what we will receive in return for those actions.  Sometimes that makes me happy, other times scream and more times than not, I now smile.  I am more thankful today than ever before for the opportunities, lessons and example my parents set for me.  I am inspired to do so for my own children.  I hope this lesson reflects my continued appreciation of my colleagues, friends and customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment