Friday, June 29, 2012

Bossypants

BossypantsBossypants by Tina Fey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tina Fey is hilarious. I have never been a huge fan of the show 30 Rock. But seeing her personality come out in this book makes me want to follow it to see her next move. I always enjoyed her humor on Saturday night live and I found I could not stop laughing in certain parts of the book. Her laid back lessons on work-life issues and parenting were very informative. I particularly enjoyed the begining of the book but thought she jumped around near the end with less flow. This book lets you sit in on brainstorm sessions of writers and tv producers. It makes you appreciate how hard it is to produce SNL or 30 Rock week after week. I will never look at the men the same now that I know they pee in cups and leave them around their office.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment